Click any of the logos below to view Stefano’s profile and ratings.
I called many lawyers after I got my dui. Stefano was the only lawyer who put my mind at ease and gave me a sense of relief. He constantly communicated with me about my case and laid out all my options. He was willing and able to do whatever he could to help me. He went above and beyond what was expected.
First off I don’t know where to begin. Mr. Molea helped me with my case and gave me the knowledge that I needed. He is a very patient and informative lawyer. But underneath he will for you as he did me. The outcome of my case was NOT what I was expecting. He helped give me a second chance at life and helped me from not ruining my future. I did all the instructions he said and he went to bat for me. I was very pleased with my outcome. I highly recommend Mr. Molea if you need criminal defense counsel. Thanks again Mr. Molea.
Stefano Molea was extremely professional and consistently timely with responses to my questions. Most of all, Stefano was reliable. Stefano was diligent with discovery and always prepared and tenacious when relevant to the situation. Stefano is an attorney that you can count on for the best outcome. Thank you Stefano for all you did in my case. You’re so awesome!!!!
I was glad to have Stefano on my side to handle my criminal domestic violence case. He was quick to respond, had a clear plan of defense, and was competent in getting my case handled. My case ended up not being filed by the DA because I had Stefano working on my side. He is experienced in the laws surrounding domestic violence and criminal defense.
Stefano Molea is not the stereo typical lawyer. He’s patient, understanding and has compassion. As much as I dreaded my legal issue and wished it disappear, Stefano had a way to put me and my fiance at ease with the outcome, however it would be. The worst case scenario for me was not only anticipated, but absolutely expected. Listening to Stefano speak to our judge, the sound of reason and compassion in his tone was remarkable. They were not words spoken as an act, but out of belief in them. Not just by the judge, but Stefano, himself believed in those words, but more importantly, belief in me. The outcome was not that of our anticipation, nor our expectation. Suffice it to say I did, in fact leave the court house that final day with my fiance, to our home. I couldn’t and can’t thank Stefano enough for the way he helped me. I would refer him to anyone facing any sort of legal issues. In fact, I already have.
After talking with several Attorneys about being able to get off probation early, reduce felony to misdemeanor, and possible expungement, i’m extremely glad that I hired him. I was able to get all of them!!. He was very understanding, and knowledgeable about my case, and guided me through it. Not only that, but he make sure you understand everything, so don’t be shy about asking any questions you may have. Great job Mr. Molea I really appreciate your help.
Actual Client –Avvo.com
Stefano defended me in my Criminal Defense case. I was looking at 3 years+ State time. We walked away with probation. He kept us very informed, was willing to take the case to trail. He did a great job laying the facts out to the DA. We are very happy with his loyalty to us and this case. He knew the law very well and how to defend my case.
Actual Client –Avvo.com
He is reliable and trustworthy, and very competent. …Mr. Molea was able to get my case completely dismissed, which is great (since I still have a clean record). I definitely trust him and would recommend his services to anyone who is facing a criminal matter.
- DUI & DWI = Motion to Suppress Granted. Motion to Traverse filed arguing that the deputy made a misrepresentation in the affidavit in support of search warrant to force a blood draw. Court agreed, and granted motion. VC23152(b) count dismissed.
- .19 BAC DUI Hit and Run = Hit and run charge dismissed by motion before trial. VC 23152 (a) and VC23152 (b) submitted to jury. Not guilty on both counts.
- Possession of Controlled Substance for Sale and Vehicle Burglary = Client charged with possession of a controlled substance for sale (HS 11378) and vehicle burglary (PC 459). A motion to suppress was granted at the preliminary hearing leading to dismissal of the HS11378 charge. Court also found insufficient evidence for the PC459 and also dismissed that count.
- 5 Felonies & 1 Misdemeanor = 3 felony counts dismissed. Client charged with five felonies and one misdemeanor. Suppression motion was filed and heard at preliminary hearing. Court granted motion and dismissed three felony counts as a result. Client’s potential jail time reduced from 14 years to 4 years.
- Misdemeanor DUI = Dismissed after motion. Client charged with DUI. Motion to suppress was filed arguing an unlawful arrest. Court granted motion and then dismissed case.
- Felony Child Abuse/Endangerment = Charges Dismissed. Client charged with felony child abuse and misdemeanor child endangerment (PC 273a(a) and PC 273a(b)). All counts dismissed before the preliminary hearing.