We Help Good People Regain Control of Their Future When Charged with a Crime
- SuperLawyers Rising Star: 2015-2017
- Best of the Bar: 2016
- Top Attorney: 2011-2014
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers
- Top 40 Under 40
Over 125 Client Reviews Online
San Diego Criminal Attorney
Have you been charged with a crime in San Diego?
Top rated criminal defense in San Diego
Have you or a loved one been accused of, arrested for, or charged with a crime in San Diego? When your reputation, career, and freedom are on the line, you need an experienced criminal defense law firm fighting on your side. Sadly, it is not very hard to get arrested in San Diego. In fact, each day people are arrested for crimes – even if they are completely innocent – including:
- Weapons Charges
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- Juvenile Crimes
- Homicide, and more
The experience of being arrested can be frightening, confusing, and overwhelming. For many San Diegans, it is their first time dealing with the legal system. Let us guide you away from the confusion and uncertainty. The Law Office of David P. Shapiro is ready to provide honest answers, clear explanations, and top-notch defense on your behalf.
Regardless of how your accuser, the police, or the prosecution wants to make you feel, just because you have been accused of a crime does not mean you’re a criminal. At San Diego’s Law Office of David P. Shapiro, we firmly believe you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law – beyond a reasonable doubt. Our team will treat you with respect, listen attentively, and provide real answers to your questions the best we can, given the facts of your case.
Cases are rarely ‘open-and-shut’. There are often multiple layers to each case; a single overlooked detail may affect the entire outcome. We will dig an inch wide and a mile deep, working diligently to uncover every facet of your case which may be beneficial to your defense. We will investigate any and all opportunities seeking an outright dismissal or at least a big-league reduction of the charges. David P. Shapiro and his team are dedicated to quality, personal, and ethical legal representation. We will not rest until every possible defense strategy has been explored and evaluated.
Free Case Evaluation
As seen on:
DEFENDING YOUR RIGHTS
If you have been charged with a DUI, or any type of criminal offense, no matter how big or small call us to discuss your case. We offer free consultations.
Call 24/7 619-295-3555
Choosing a Defense Attorney
If you’ve been charged with a crime anywhere in Southern California, you will fare much better in court with the aid of an experienced criminal defense attorney by your side. Knowing that, how can you be sure you are making the right choice when searching for quality criminal defense attorneys? Our law office is highly rated by clients we have helped throughout San Diego County. David P. Shapiro has built a stellar reputation by serving the people of San Diego professionally, ethically, and successfully for over a decade. When it’s time to choose a defense attorney, people choose the Law Office of David P. Shapiro because they know they can expect:
- An honest assessment. It can be one of the hardest things to hear, but also the most useful in planning your defense strategy. The legal system uses complicated language. Far too often people plead guilty to defendable charges because they are overwhelmed by the process. Intimidating, whether directly or indirectly, someone into accepting a plea agreement is not the same as proving their guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. We will explain to you all the aspects of your charges, the different stages of the courtroom process and what to expect, and all the potential outcomes you case may have – with you personally – well before setting foot in a courtroom.
- An intelligent criminal defense. Merely “getting a lawyer” does not always equate with presenting an intelligent criminal defense in court. A knowledgeable defense can and will make all the difference for your case. The San Diego based Law Office of David Shapiro will investigate every aspect of your case to provide you with the best defense for your unique situation. Minor details can have major impacts on a criminal case’s outcome. Our dual-track approach to cases means we simultaneously:
- uncover the facts of your case through thorough investigation
- minimize any potential damage already done by proscribing a course of action which will cast you in the best light to the courts and prosecution
- A unique legal approach. How you approach your courtroom defense will help you to receive the best possible outcome achievable for your case. The law is written in black and white, but many cases fall into gray areas. We believe that every person accused of a crime deserves a specialized legal approach tailored to their specific situation. While many lawyers employ the same defense strategies to focus on client quantity, our team will craft a courtroom strategy suitable for your specific case, focusing on the quality of our representation.
- A proven track record. Our firm’s reputation has been built on years of success and dedication to successful criminal defense. We are very familiar with the criminal courthouses throughout southern California, and particularly so in San Diego. For over a decade, the firm’s owner and principal attorney, David P-. Shapiro, has worked with San Diego County locals, military members, and tourists to reduce their criminal charges – or even dismiss them completely. Highly rated and reviewed, our office has been featured on numerous news networks and webinars, and frequently answers user questions about San Diego criminal defense and California law.
Contact Us, Free Consultation
Highly Rated & Awarded
Contact the Law Office of David P. Shapiro
No matter what the charge against you, we are here to help. Whether you have just been arrested, or your case is already set for trial, or even if you are simply under investigation by law enforcement, the Law Office of David P. Shapiro is here for you every step of the way.
Call 24/7 619-295-3555
You Don’t Have to Do It Alone
If you have been charged with a crime in San Diego, you will always do better in court with the aid of an experienced defense attorney. We provide free consultations, you owe it to yourself to explore the options available to you. Even if convicted, you may be able to avoid jail time. Contact us today and schedule your free consultation by calling 619-295-3555.